Its my last day of work. I am glad for it to be over but also when ever I do something for the last time I get sad. Its just I have grow accustomed to something and its hard to think i wont do it anymore.
My parents are gone this weekend. I should be happy with that but for some reason I am feeling so alone. The house will be empty I don't have plans for Friday or Saturday night. I will visit Nonna and it will be hard for me to go home to the empty house. She used to "take care" of me when they went out of town. She doesn't remember that now. The house has been empty for me since march when she left, i guess now its just literally true.
Friday, August 10, 2007
almost over
Posted by
StefanieRose
at
11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Stef - Thank you so much for your encouragement. I really appreciate you.
Stef, If there is one thing I know about it is feeling alone. I hope when you get back to school you can learn to enjoy yourself again. You're only young once. Please try to make the most of it. This is all part of the circle of life.
hehe lori, lion king.
I am having to buy a copy of The Lion King. Checked several places and they had it but all copies were out. Will keep you posted.
Post a Comment